Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suppressor design for AR 223 assistance

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NPvanderMerwe View Post
    Thank you for the reply. Yes, maybe the cost is the reason for the thread. I want to design and develop my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    There was a guy on here that designed and built his own suppressor. Actually a very good and very effective design for a home build. I will try to find the thread link and post it here.
    Here you go: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...w-Form-1-build
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it. I look at your footnote and can concur with this with my whole being. Amen!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NPvanderMerwe View Post
    Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it. I look at your footnote and can concur with this with my whole being. Amen!
    Amen!
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Aluminum baffles are simply disposable. If bolt gun cans are what you have access to, look for one made of 17-series stainless steel, Inconel, Titanium, or even Chromoly, in no particular order. You want one with a bore of 7.62mm or larger up to 9mm.

If all you have access to is aluminum, keep shooting. It’ll be 8mm soon enough.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12