Thread: Dr Strange 2 (Review) 🤓👽🤖

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Dr Strange 2 (Review) 🤓👽🤖

If you enjoyed the first one, you should enjoy this one too. I liked the first one more as it's a more mature "adult" movie, but the second one is a lot of fun. Good plot, decent dialogue, good CGI, and mostly action non stop. Yes, it's got its obvious all inclusive wokeness components (one criticism I have read), but does not beat you to death with it and ruin an otherwise good movie. That's all I really ask.

There's good movies that are more inclusive (a win) and there's woke garbage that makes it the central theme of the movie to the point it ruins the movie. This was the former. In the super hero genre, a good mindless bubblegum fun movie with some better than usual acting.

That it's also an overlap with the Wandavision series (recommended) was fun and well done angle I was not expecting. A-/B+

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Was a big fan of all the Marvel movies for years. But I no longer watch or support them due to the woke ideology.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by odugrad View Post
    Was a big fan of all the Marvel movies for years. But I no longer watch or support them due to the woke ideology.
    Same here and Dr. Strange is one my favorite movies as well as character from the comics. I won't go to the movies to see it and will wait a year or so for it to hit the cheap bin.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I didn’t like the whole WOKE crap, so it made the movie average for me. Much like Dr. Strange it was cool effects, but the complete package was blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    First one was better. New one was garbage IMO. The wokeness completely ruined it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Did not like this one. The trailer was interesting though

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Typical Disney move with woke overtones at the sacrifice of depth and real character development. It was a solid 2.5 out of 5 for me.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    This new Disney is bullshit, I'd rather watch the old classics like racist Dumbo.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Typical Disney move with woke overtones at the sacrifice of depth and real character development. It was a solid 2.5 out of 5 for me.
    Per OP, overtones were obvious, didn't beat you to death with and ruin an otherwise fun movie for me.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”