Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 101-Year-Old Former Nazi Camp Guard Jailed for 5 Years

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    The shit the Japanese are taught in school are blame the Germans on WWII, and vice versa. I saw interviews to Japanese kids that had no clue about the truth about WWII. Its just shocking.

PB
    Watch Mark Dice and others do street interviews about history and other subjects- the Japanese kids arent the only ones who dont know shit.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I'll let you do your own research, but it was way more than that. The Peron family for example already had lots of gold and art.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_P..._war_criminals

We in response made a musical about his wife because everybody loves fascism.

Even Madonna made a film version about Eva Peron.
    I'm awares, but $ trumps ideologies 999 out of 10k times, and people and orgs and even nations will use ideology as their reasonings/justifications for that $. In the end, always comes down to the same chit. For those who have "lots of gold and art" there's never enough. Such things also bring power and influence, and for some, again, there's never enough.

The Church overlooked it all for $, the Swiss overlooked it all for $, etc, etc.

I posit they would not give a damn about poor Nazi's. Rich Nazi's well, that's another matter.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Funny because 95% of people today when put in his same situation would have just went along with it. We see it today with all the COVID tyranny.
    And the 5% who refused would end up on those camps, along with their family, and or shot in the head and put in a ditch. I'm not defending/justifying it, but I don't think may fully fathom or appreciate that reality and that's what happened to those who said no. Under those circumstances, anyone wants claim here they'd say no, is a liar as they don't know what they'd really do under such circumstances. You still have to pay the piper when it's over and they did try to differentiate those who did it for those horrible reasons and those who did it happily as Nazi F head monsters.

That's why you don't allow your nation to get that far, why you don't allow yourself to be disarmed, why know that no four words in all human history has lead to the death of more people than "It Can't Happen Here"
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I think they just didn't find him. I know people were trying to find him, he was an important figure that I am sure Israel would have loved to bring back to Israel for a trial.
    As you are more aware than I am by a margin, ending someone is far easier than bundling them up and transporting for trial.

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    But a part of the facts of the 1950-60's chase after these bastards is Israel was a very poor country at the time. It became a matter of funding to chase people that were active seeking harm to Israel won out. Then with the explosion of Palestinian terrorism starting in 1964, yes 3 years before the 6 Day war.
    Understood. And I know the rest of the world put pressure on Israel to "just let it go" don't make waves and so forth.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234