Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Civilian finds loaded M4 in unlocked National Guard vehicle.

Feedback Score
    She obviously doesn’t like the NG performing their mission at the border. Her use of the term “idiots” to describe them gives it away. She used it as an attempt to sling mud because she acts like an entitled spoiled brat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    That's a solid way to handle the issue. Unless the soldier was a chronic foul up, there is no reason to go any further.

During operational briefings, I would caution personnel working in the area that some of the locals have a hard on for them and they need to keep their shit strack.
    Gotta agree with you. I was fortunate in LE, can’t remember any of my guys making the same mistake twice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    She obviously doesn’t like the NG performing their mission at the border. Her use of the term “idiots” to describe them gives it away. She used it as an attempt to sling mud because she acts like an entitled spoiled brat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    As such, my opinion is that this needs a two pronged approach. Cover the sticky finger locals in ops briefs, retrain and monitoring of offending guardsman internally, arrest and charge sticky finger for entering a government vehicle and removing an M4 (trespassing), theft of and possession of a prohibited weapon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    As such, my opinion is that this needs a two pronged approach. Cover the sticky finger locals in ops briefs, retrain and monitoring of offending guardsman internally, arrest and charge sticky finger for entering a government vehicle and removing an M4 (trespassing), theft of and possession of a prohibited weapon.
    I agree, although I doubt they’ll do anything to the thief.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Karen's that need to be prosecuted aside, the NG member who left the rifle in a running vehicle at a known problematic location probably does need a sit down and a "what the F were you thinking" pop quiz.
    The last time I found a weapon from my platoon not secured, I twisted off so badly one of my squad leaders pulled me aside because he was concerned I might stroke out. It would be a painful lesson in individual responsibility on how to secure ones equipment for the service member in question. Not hazing mind you, but "corrective training"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234