Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radical firearms any good?

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    If you’re on a budget I’d recommend a S&W M&P-15. It’s not fancy, but it’ll send lead reliably.

Feedback Score
    RF’s rep for customer service is terrible, that’s been all over many forums for years.

But my experience with a 10” Radical Firearms 7.62x39 upper has been good. Bought one years ago super cheap, minus BCG. Great shooter, no issues. But I bought it knowing if I had problems, they were mine.

I’d personally look at Palmetto State Armory, I have .300bo uppers from PSA in 16” and 8”, good shooters, zero issues.

Bear Creek Armory is a safer gamble than Radical, their customer service rep is great. I have a 20” BSA 6.5G upper that’s VERY good in terms of accuracy and no problems.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Zero experience with the company but, would you expect a vendor named "Radical" to sell reliable, quality guns?

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We've had a couple come through work (Cabela's used Firearms Library) and I haven't been impressed on any of them. Blue Book values are low, fit is OK (better than Wise Arms, at least) but the quality just seems pretty poor. One we got from an auction house "LNIB" that had clearly been dropped/had something dropped on it, and the MLOK handguard had a pretty sizable dent/bend in it. Hard pass for me, unless you can find one for $400-500 and have extra cash to blow.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    If you need a budget option at least go with PSA. They generally work and they will fix it if it doesn't (although long wait times for cs)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Trash. I tried a gas block of theirs and ended up throwing it in the garage.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swstock View Post
    Trash. I tried a gas block of theirs and ended up throwing it in the garage.
    What was wrong with it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12