Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: US Military Misses Recruiting Goals

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I think a weakened overall Military is the big picture goal. This isn't incompetence. It's strategy.
    100% in agreement with this.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Step 1: Shit on Men
    Step 2: Tell the largest contingent of potential recruits that everything wrong with the world is their fault
    Step 3: Parade fruitcakes around talking about how much the .mil loves queers
    Step 4: Run recruiting ads with Skylar’s two mommies
    Step 5: Lower the standards for everything
    Step 6: Ensure every large scale military adventure ends in abject failure
    Step 7: Double down on the woke, and revisit Step 2 above

“Gee golly, why aren’t young men lining up around the block to get blown to bits to bring buttsex to Botswana.”

Idiots.
    No Russian ever called me insurrectionist white supremacist.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 06-30-22 at 23:08.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    No Russian ever called me cisgender.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    No Russian ever called me insurrectionist white supremacist.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don't even care. Let it burn down.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Army recruiting goal falls short by 50%. It turns out people who want to sign up to kill bad guys don't go for all the woke bullshit and forced jab mandates they are peddling. The leftist's plan is working as intended.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't think that they are beating the Recruiters enough.
    Honestly, there is no explaining to higher that you cannot make Mission. They don't want to hear it.
    Worst years of my Army Career were spent dealing with full time Recruiters who left their MOS to punch numbers. Biggest lot of Losers in the Army.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    We will simply start recruiting non-citizens en mass and offer citizenship as an incentive. We can simply leverage the current language training we have and expand it.

On the other hand, the looming depression may drive more people to the military, whether they like it or not.

Andy

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Army recruiting goal falls short by 50%. It turns out people who want to sign up to kill bad guys don't go for all the woke bullshit and forced jab mandates they are peddling. The leftist's plan is working as intended.

I didn’t watch the video, but how much woke shit has Fox convinced you that we’re being fed? I’ll admit that I’ve had to attend tranny awareness or whatever training twice. Exact same class. Once under Trump, once a few months ago. Other than that, we just do our jobs and train. I primarily hear about “woke” shit here, on M4c. But, the news and social media keeps saying otherwise, for some reason.

Jab mandates aren’t new in the US Military.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I don't think that they are beating the Recruiters enough.
    Honestly, there is no explaining to higher that you cannot make Mission. They don't want to hear it.
    Worst years of my Army Career were spent dealing with full time Recruiters who left their MOS to punch numbers. Biggest lot of Losers in the Army.
    any chance you could school me on recruiting stats? I’ve heard that we aren’t meeting goals, like, forever. But thank Jesus I’ve never done that gig.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So none of this has to do with a “weak force” or “woke military”. It has to do with the fact that during the pandemic a large number of children were prescribed medications for mental health. These kids are now ineligible for military service for at least three years and potentially for life. Additionally we now have a new military health program called MHS Genesis. This program meshes with almost all civilian digital health records and is accessible at MEPs. This means that the old adage we got from our recruiters about “forgetting” that old sports injury or concussion from football is no longer valid and they will catch you if you lie. Once you have ever lied at MEPs you are disqualified from military service for life so you can’t selectively forget things like you used to. Military recruiters know this and now have a pool that is insanely small compared to even what it was in 2020 before MHS Genesis came online.

That means if you have ever had a concussion or some other sports injury you immediately get denied and will need a further medical examination and a medical waiver. These waivers may takes months to be approved and often may be denied at the initial level and the prospective applicant may not know they can appeal or chooses not to. The problem right now has nothing to do with a woke military but needing to realize that the pool of candidates has changed and we need to adjust our requirements for medical waivers, streamline the process, and potentially allow for ADHD medication usage in accordance with current active duty standards (ADHD is disqualifying from service but not once you’re on active duty). Basically take the standards for service members already serving and incorporate them into the recruitment standards to varying degrees.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The vax is only one reason, and it is actually not a major reason.

Obesity, medication (legal), medications (illegal), mental health issues. It's not like people are not calling the recruiters, most of them are ineligible for service.

https://www.heritage.org/defense/com...hallenge-years

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...ngth-scramble/

While everyone is not meeting goal, the Marine have shored up on the back end with retention. https://seapowermagazine.org/good-re...mmandant-says/
    Last edited by chuckman; 07-25-22 at 07:59.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast