Thread: Walther PDP Full Size 18 round magazines

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Walther PDP Full Size 18 round magazines

I will accept PP F&F, Zelle, Cashapp, or Venmo. PM with any questions. I'm not looking for any trades currently. Thanks for looking.

I have two sets of mags for sell. The first set consists of 11 Walther PDP 18 round magazines. They each have anywhere from 0-200 rounds through them and are in very good shape. I didn't keep track, but the gun simply doesn't have many rounds through it.

The second set of mags consists of 7 Canik 18 round magazines. These are the same magazine body as the PDP mags, but I had to alter the magazine release cutout slightly to get them to work in the PDP. They make great range/training magazines for a full size PDP and are virtually unused. They each lock into the PDP solidly and release as they should, but their function is not guaranteed.

-11 Walther PDP 18 rd magazines: $30 each plus $10 total shipped. I.e. if you buy 1, I'll ship it for $40. If you buy 4, I'll ship them for $130.

-7 Canik 18 rd magazines: $15 each plus $10 shipped. Same shipping deal as above.

Last edited by HCrum87hc; 07-01-22 at 14:30.