Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Help me decide / educate me on buffers.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    That’s because you’re running under powered ammo. The AR wasn’t designed to run under powered ammo.
    Absolutely. It's ridiculous to say a system isn't right when you're running steel cased ammo. If a combination is more reliable with an underweight buffer, it's not the correct buffer system's fault. Keep in mind that the A5 is effectively a rifle buffer system with the bias spring being debatable... negligible in my opinion, but whatever. Any quality AR with good ammo should run the Rifle buffer system perfectly. If not, DON'T blame the buffer system.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    That’s because you’re running under powered ammo. The AR wasn’t designed to run under powered ammo.
    You might have misread. A carbine buffer is used for a specific purpose - to run cheap steel in the dead of winter. H for everything else at any time.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    Conventional A5 fans on this site are nothing more than an internet peanut gallery that lap up the products that the owners of this site advertise to them.

If you think the A5 fixes a problem, then it does. It’s that simple.
    Wow, just saw this one...........

Peanut gallery lapdogs? Seriously? I don't know the owners of this site or anyone at VLTOR and I've never met any of the other NUMEROUS "peanut gallery" members in person.

Furthermore, I never said it fixed any problem. I started using it years ago and it simply works.

You're entitled to your opinion, but denigrating others because they see things differently is beyond horse excrement.

Put down the blue pill, grab your side charging AR and relieve yourself of your boner against the A5. You'll feel better afterward, I promise.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 09-14-22 at 12:04.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314