Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Terminal List

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Terminal List

Terminal list Amazon prime

I know that I will always enjoy a book more then the movie/tv show, but the amount of things they have changed, added and moved around in just the first episode has me not wanting to continue.

Definitely have to take a break and try and forget about the book and hopefully try episode 2 tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zombiescometh; 07-01-22 at 00:03.
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I’m just finishing In The Blood and generally have enjoyed all the books. I also like Christ Pratt.

Carr seems to have kept himself engaged in the production process, so I don’t mind variations from the book if it makes a smoother visual story. Not sure my wife is excited about it, so I may end up watching it all myself over the long weekend.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I'm a huge fan of the book series, and have even had the chance to speak with Jack on a few occasions. I am still trying to finish The Devil's Hand.

With that said, I was disappointed with the first episode and the direction that they took some of the events. I am going to try to keep an open mind though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Episode three was slightly better, just pretending the book doesn’t exist.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    Prime shat all over Tom Clancy with their reboot. I haven’t read the Carr books, so as long as the storyline doesn’t go ‘full alphabet rainbow’, I’ll be good…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Syria instead of Afghanistan... eh, that’s OK.

BCM rifle instead of a Colt or DD... eh, whatever, maybe.

Vortex instead of Eotech? Nope. Lol. I told my wife, that wouldn’t happen.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    None of these guys have Navy SEAL hair. WTF! Total loss of credibility.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Syria instead of Afghanistan... eh, that’s OK.

BCM rifle instead of a Colt or DD... eh, whatever, maybe.

Vortex instead of Eotech? Nope. Lol. I told my wife, that wouldn’t happen.
    I thought that odd as well. Jack is so specific about gear in the books.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiescometh View Post
    Terminal list Amazon prime

I know that I will always enjoy a book more then the movie/tv show, but the amount of things they have changed, added and moved around in just the first episode has me not wanting to continue.

Definitely have to take a break and try and forget about the book and hopefully try episode 2 tomorrow.

Give it a chance. Episode 2 gets its back on track.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I watched 4 episodes and reread the book just to watch the shows. Mistake!

Some frustrating things…but as I got to episode 3 I started accepting it would have been twice the episodes just to get backstories right, so opened another beer and pressed on.

Getting over Chinese virus so basically stuck in the house this weekend. Guess we’ll see how it goes…

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast