Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Terminal List

Feedback Score
    WTF, a shotgun? Why? At least get some good splatter out of it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    WTF, a shotgun? Why? At least get some good splatter out of it.
    Yeah, I didn’t understand that choice either.

Feedback Score
    I finished it over the course of three days having never read the books. I really enjoyed it so now gonna take a run at the books. Gonna start The Old Man tonight heard that was good.

Feedback Score
    I finished it tonight.

It was very well done and it was one of the few times the movie or mini series didn't suck compared to the book.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I admit I found the books to be a bit of a guilty pleasure. I can certainly enjoy a protagonist that speaks to me, but the suspension of disbelief was bigger than normal. The gear descriptions bordering on sponsorship kind of made me chuckle too, but where they made sense they were good.

That said, I did buzz through the whole series in some airports earlier this year and did enjoy it.

Kinda disappointed with the changes made in the series, but doing even the whole book 1 could’ve stretched to 15 episodes, so I’m not surprised they worked it into something more manageable.

I may watch it again without the whiskey next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just finished the 5th book, certainly left me hanging, hopefully there is a 6th book. Loving Alice…

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    …Loving Alice…
    Man, that’s really the only part that I didn’t like.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Man, that’s really the only part that I didn’t like.
    I believe the Utah Data Center has the 2nd generation of Alice.. of course just my personal opinion

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I enjoyed the book, watched the show over the last week to give a chance, but was honestly kind of "meh." I didn't really like how the director set everything up to be so shadowy--even the daylight scenes seem dark. Also the flashback device didn't really work for me, at least not in the context they set it up. I thought it was stuck halfway between a fun, shoot 'em up action show and a drama.

I travel a fair amount, Jack Carr and Brad Thor books are my go to options for light reading on the plane to keep me entertained and not have my nose stuck in a screen for hours. Overall I'm glad he got the series, from everything I can tell from his podcasts and other work Carr does a good job of making a post-military career without being a completely cringe vet-bro.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

Feedback Score
    It’s just not that entertaining. Watched 11/2 episodes and lost interest. Too bad it looked promising

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast