Thread: Happy Independence Day Amigos!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Happy Independence Day Amigos!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCNx6yXJdAg

Have a nice day at work England...what our founders sacrificed.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Greatest country the planet has ever seen and ever will. **** anyone saying otherwise, they can ESAD and feel free to leave. Happy Independence Day to all Americans!!! Commie whores can go choke on a bag of dicks.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Happy Independence Day to all. We spend this week visiting my wife’s brother and his family in Potter county in northern Pennsylvania. He and his wife moved up there 30 years ago to dairy farm. Galeton is a small town near by that has the greatest fireworks display that I have ever seen in person. There’s a river that runs through the town and they set them off from a peninsula that goes out into the river and a barge on the water.

Saturday night was one of the happiest days I’ve had in the last few years. They estimate 20,000 come to this generally poor mountain town for fireworks that reverberate through the valley. People set up their spots days before. They lined the banks of the river and partied! Every ethnicity and every rung of the socioeconomic ladder. They were Americans! The local church played the national anthem on their bells while somewhere behind me Fortunate Son by CCR played on someone’s radio. It was surreal and heartwarming at the same time. We are not lost. Not yet. God bless America and Godbless every American even those that you disagree with and who disagree with you.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Happy 4TH of July from the Wolfhounds! Special thanks to SPC Conrad Abbott of the 25TH Infantry Division Band

https://www.facebook.com/NoFear227Wo...GK0T-GK1C-GK2C
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Happy Independence Day to all.

THIS!!!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I fixed the title.

It's INDEPENDENCE DAY !

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks Boss...I've always tied them together hand in hand.

Great vid titsonriz!!
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    If you are going to be here in America -

Speak English!