Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any experience here with B&T Suppressors?

Feedback Score
    I've come to the conclusion that B&T makes specific cans for specific platforms. Maybe that isn't a fair shake, but seems like every time I look at them, they are designed for a particular gun in mind

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by siegrisj View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that B&T makes specific cans for specific platforms. Maybe that isn't a fair shake, but seems like every time I look at them, they are designed for a particular gun in mind
    I have the B&T Suppressor made for the TP-9. I also have the trilug adapter for it and run it on a lot of different platforms. I have 3 9mm cans and like the tone of this one quite a bit.

What I really want to know is if the B&T 5.56 can will fit on the Sig 550 series guns. I have 3 550s, and 2 551s that i would love surpress. I hear different answers depending on who you ask.

D
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    We stock and sell a lot of B&T Suppressors. Feel free to ask a question or message us on our site if you ever have any specific questions on them that you cannot find the answer to.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just wanted to revive this and see if anyone had any info on the Rotex X 556 or Rotex x 308 cans? Specifically I'm considering putting one on my 553 and also I'm curious as to what the 308 can sounds like with 556. Still hard to find info on these sadly. I'd love to see one metered.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I have a 22 B&T suppressor hanging out an hour away. Maybe more like five more months plus an hour away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12