Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I need a new bottle opener. Cool ideas?

Feedback Score
    A human skull, insert the bottle where the spine would be, fingers in eye sockets and rotate. Unless you have girly beer with twist off so it doesn't chaff you moisturized palm...

Feedback Score
    Those wall-mounted ones look great!

I like 40's-50's noir films. Often that's what they use. Then they toss the cap in the sink. I suppose it's to remind the wife to clean the sink before the cap makes it into garbage disposal because she can **** off or whatever...

The one that keeps count is quite neat!

Thanks for the great ideas!
    Last edited by Ron3; 07-03-22 at 15:23.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Emerson Wave?
    I'll be honest, despite showing the opener my kids bought me, I rarely open a bottle of beer with anything other than my EDC folder. I just hook the cap edge on the grip and pop the top off.

Feedback Score
    I've made a few, it's an easy blacksmithing project if you have a forge around that teaches. I have a couple (very plain ones) around but have gifted all the nicer ones.

I've used the wall mounts a lot. Mounted next to the shop fridge, right over the trash can (mandatory 25 gal oil can of course ) I even used to have one mounted on the dash of my old CJ.

I have a "Beer Opener" belt buckle around here somewhere still I think. It was a gift, I've never tried it.

Wish I was more help with fun ideas. Honestly I've got an old "Quad Fold" in my pocket and a boring old churchkey in the silverware drawer. I got my bases covered but nothing special.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That is so cool that I just had to order one for my tool bag!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://a.co/d/gDcszYl

Ive always liked the butterfly openers. Cool thing about those is, come time to use it you get to say " 'SCUSE ME..WHILE I..WHIP THIS OUT"! 'Least I do anyway.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 AE View Post
    That is so cool that I just had to order one for my tool bag!
    I've know a few guys over the years that were Klein fanboys. That came out, then shortly after Klein came out with a grilling set and those guys had to have it all.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    05F73949-A5FF-47C6-AA28-BC3E7635100E.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

50Cal Brass made into a bottle opener?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    My dad had one of these screwed to the wall of his shop.

Antique Starr "X" Bottle Opener
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    My dad had one of these screwed to the wall of his shop.

Antique Starr "X" Bottle Opener
    CANT BELEIVE you posted this- thank you.
    Way out in the country in my town, in my grandparents old mobile home who both died in 1992, on a wall in the kitchen in the now dilapidated, overgrown, snake infested house,
    one of those still exists. They actually brought it with them from an old 100 year old house they lived in for years that had no plumbing or AC. The thing is no telling how old..WAY older than me & Im 57. Ive opened untold numbers of "sodys" & "cokes"..generic for any/all soft drinks...on that thing.
    I have oft thought of slipping up there one cold winter day, and getting it.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast