Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adjustable gas blocks on SBR's

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    My old PWS MK110 Mod 1 was the most overgassed gun I had, locking back on empty with a 10 oz buffer even with the AGB at the most restricted setting when used with a SureFire SOCOM556-RC, with noticeable gas-to-face.
    The long stroke piston in the MK111 has two suppressed settings, on the less-gas setting of the two it’s not too gassy at all.

The Superlative Arms short stroke piston seems awesome, but I’ve only run a couple hundred rounds through it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    We shot a quick video of the cycling of one of the shorties with the gas block. I haven't had a chance to look at it on a full screen though. It basically turned the gun's ejection into that of a 20 rifle.... smooth consistent ejection lobbing the brass towards 4 - 5 o'clock.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    It that even with the gas plug adjusted to the smallest orifice?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    The long stroke piston in the MK111 has two suppressed settings, on the less-gas setting of the two it’s not too gassy at all.
    IIRC, my PWS was able to lock back on empty even on the larger suppressed setting when using the 10 oz buffer and running unsuppressed with PMC Gold.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123