Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Mass shooting for the 4th of July in Highland Park near Chicago, 5 dead 19 wounded.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Didn't sound like a rifle to me and do you really think if it was a AR used it wouldn't be all over the news with new calls for a ban? Plus a Keltec would be much easier to sneak up onto the roof.
    Distance, obsticals insulating percussions, other ambient noises, audio recording device, to many variables at hand to say what it was from a recording.

I am willing to bet it was an S&W 15 made 223 weapon.
    Last edited by gsd2053; 07-07-22 at 13:39.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Didn't sound like a rifle to me and do you really think if it was a AR used it wouldn't be all over the news with new calls for a ban? Plus a Keltec would be much easier to sneak up onto the roof.
    Popping two pins makes an AR plenty compact to sneak.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I keep on hearing that he was on a roof, but I saw an interview that the shooter was at street level? Did he shoot at both places???

Reports that the family was in serious financial trouble. Food stamps and all. But he has money for five guns?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213