Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting for the 4th of July in Highland Park near Chicago, 5 dead 19 wounded.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

ABC7 had a trauma surgeon who was on scene that said that those killed on site had ‘exploded’….
    Not only that… his words, … “it sounded like a howitzer… bodies were blown apart by an AR15.”

No official source has confirmed the type of weapon yet that I am aware of, other than a “high powered rifle.” But this guy apparently knows.

Feedback Score
    Not that I trust Reddit or Twitter, but there are pictures floating around on both now showing him draped in a Trump flat at home and at a Trump rally in a where’s Waldo costume. Don’t know if they are real or not.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    Not that I trust Reddit or Twitter, but there are pictures floating around on both now showing him draped in a Trump flat at home and at a Trump rally in a where’s Waldo costume. Don’t know if they are real or not.
    Likely real. I am sure he set up a lot of Trump associated propaganda. As his actions are clearly to push the lefts agenda.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    He was probably in contact with one of the alphabet agencies on social media or Discord. They probably thought they hit the jackpot with this guy. Mentally unstable suburban white kid with face tats.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Claims that he "was an isolated stoner."

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...etely/comments

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...crimo/comments

Context: the blog author thinks that current marijuana is responsible for a major increase in psychosis. I think he's right, but be aware of that bias.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Claims that he "was an isolated stoner."

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...etely/comments

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...crimo/comments

Context: the blog author thinks that current marijuana is responsible for a major increase in psychosis. I think he's right, but be aware of that bias.
    So many deadheads and phish kids committing mass shooting now days? Kid was sick and evil! Stop with the BS excuses.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    So many deadheads and phish kids committing mass shooting now days? Kid was sick and evil! Stop with the BS excuses.
    Those kids are more dangerous to baked goods than people. Most Stoners really just want to be left alone to do stoner stuff.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    ITo repeat from earlier..... who were talking about disrupting 4th of July? Who said the Supreme Court decision on Dobbs would cause "a mini revolution"?
    Exactly. I expect a great deal will be made of "mental illness" as a cover for him doing exactly what the Left has been pushing people to do. With all the Leftists talking about "July 4th not being worth celebrating" because of the Dobbs decision, and Jane's Revenge talking about physically expressing their rage, it's not a big stretch to think that this guy just combined the two elements and targeted those that were celebrating. The fact that he did so in a liberal area with numerous weapon bans is just icing on the cake.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Those kids are more dangerous to baked goods than people. Most Stoners really just want to be left alone to do stoner stuff.
    I was gonna say same. Stoners have many issues, violence tendencies due to being stoners is not one of them. It is quite the opposite. I have said for many years if they wanted to reduce violence in prisons, they should give 2 blunts out with lunch anyone who wants them. If violence didn't drop by 50%, I'd be stunned. Let's just say in a former life I may have been exposed to more stoners then few could even appreciate.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Obviously our culture war isn't hot enough yet. Time to crank up the heat more.

https://heavy.com/news/robert-crimo-iii/

in 2019, he shared a random video of President Donald Trump’s motorcade. Crimo, whose music was recorded under the name Awake the Rapper, was also photographed at a Trump rally. Another picture showed him with a Trump flag around his shoulders. That came from a Twitter page he used called @awake.rip.

Crimo’s father Bob Crimo is a small business owner who ran unsuccessfully for Highland Park mayor in 2019.

He posted this photo that included the thin blue line flag, which supports law enforcement.

He was at the airport when Trump landed.

Photos emerged that appear to show him in a Pepe the Frog shirt and at a Trump rally. Pepe the Frog is a symbol associated with the alt-right. There is also a picture of Pepe on one of his Twitter pages.
    So you can obviously see where they're taking this one.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast