Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayland Walker shot "only" 40ish times!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Anyone know who watched TJ Hooker and other highly accurate cop shows, they should have shot him in both knee caps as he ran off, gave him a good lecture about flying straight once his legal problems settled, and credits roll.
    McGarrett would have done it from the hip with his snub-nose .38.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I keep reading the title as a jay walker Shot 60-90 times….
    That'll teach the asshole to use a cross-walk, let it be a lesson to all.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    All the guy had to do.....was pull over and stop the car, then deal with the legal stuff in court

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    All the guy had to do.....was pull over and stop the car, then deal with the legal stuff in court
    That would involve taking some personal responsibility like an adult man, and that's an outdated notion for many in our modern culture.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    "Comply, don't die" is a pretty complex and difficult to understand concept, kinda like "shall not be infringed".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    "Comply, don't die" is a pretty complex and difficult to understand concept, kinda like "shall not be infringed".
    Not sure I like that. It sounds like exactly the sort of thing you'd yell at people not wanting to be infringed upon.

I prefer something like "Take yo' nickle like a boss, dawg!" ....All Cliched and cheesy like.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Watching the unedited video on Donut Operators "raw videos" channel.... There's A LOT of low misses in that video. I bet a good amount of those "bullet wounds" are shrapnel from bullets hitting the ground in front of him.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Interesting remarks from the NAACP. If only there had been more people wearing ski masks shooting guns from inside the vehicle...

----------

“He was outgunned, outmanned,” Akron NAACP President Judi Hill said Sunday. “There’s just no reason for any of this. They knew there was only one person in that vehicle.”

More here: https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/...mn/7796402001/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Interesting remarks from the NAACP. If only there had been more people wearing ski masks shooting guns from inside the vehicle...

----------

“He was outgunned, outmanned,” Akron NAACP President Judi Hill said Sunday. “There’s just no reason for any of this. They knew there was only one person in that vehicle.”

More here: https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/...mn/7796402001/
    I'd sure as chit hope so. It should be as one sided as possible. Did every LEO there need to open up on the guy? No, but once someone starts, and red light goes off in their head it's due to deadly threat, that's what happens. No one waits to see what the "appropriate" number of shooters is to neutralize the threat, nor should they. It's your bad day when their happens to be that many shooters trained on you when you decide to be an A hole.

The real issue is where all the rnds that didn't contact the target went. Sounds like they didn't have to worry about that, or at least I hope they didn't.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    That would involve taking some personal responsibility like an adult man, and that's an outdated notion for many in our modern culture.
    I don’t think thats a new problem. We’ve got a whole sport that evolved from bootleggers running from the popo. I believe King Solomon was quoted “there is nothing new under the sun” in the Old Testament.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast