Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ok dumb question on 762x39

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    . The supply chain crises of the last two years really got me thinking about the need for commonality. ***snip*** The only thing I can't convert to AA is my RMR, and unfortunately that's my only aiming system for my Glock that's NV compatible, but you do what you can. It's my daily carry, so putting an IR module on it would just be too impractical from several perspectives.
    Dual-illuminated RMR works well under NODS. Takes no batteries. Powered by our favorite star in the day, and radiation at night.

Edit: the illumination sucks at night without NV

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Dual-illuminated RMR works well under NODS. Takes no batteries. Powered by our favorite star in the day, and radiation at night.

Edit: the illumination sucks at night without NV
    Oh nice, good to know! I didn't know if the tritium would burn my tube or not. The battery operated one I have has several night vision settings that are invisible to the naked eye so I figured better safe than sorry.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by settingsuns View Post
    Try to look over my stupidity for a bit while i play catch up on 7.62x39 ballistics. My rifle is the rifle also used by our church security team so anytime i change the optic i have to be able to tell the other guys where to hold. So kinda learning the trajectories on the run.
    With a crosshair tactical scope on a waser , cutting one ragged hole at 25 yrds with 124 gr ammo will that bullet hold a paper plate size group at 100 yrds assuming the guy behind the rifle is doing his part?

I don't have ready access to 100 yrd range right now.
    If you're still here read the knowledge based thread Fighting Carbine AK Edition. Also Rob Ski of AK Operators Union on You tube has some good videos regarding your weapon. Welcome to M4C.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234