Thread: North Dakota Firearms Training

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

North Dakota Firearms Training

Looks like I might be moving western North Dakota, somewhere in the neighborhood of Williston and/or Dickinson, and would like to know of any good Firearms Training opportunities in the area. I'll most likely bounce out of state here and there when I find classes I want to attend but I would also like to have something close I can hit on a weekend for a couple days.

I know nothing about the area so any information on the local training scene would be super appreciated. I'm looking for quality instructor and ranges that allows real deal training and hosts classes open to non-LEO/Mil. TIA.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 07-08-22 at 18:28. Reason: reversed the title
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Anybody???
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    No idea about training but Medora is cool. I think that Rune Nation used have something around Bismarck but I haven't looked at their schedule in a while.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Reach out to ST911. He knows people.

I can also tap into the Rangemaster Instructor database if you wish, and ask there.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Reach out to ST911. He knows people.

I can also tap into the Rangemaster Instructor database if you wish, and ask there.
    Thanks any information is appreciated.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A bit late but did you end up finding anything? In the past Mike Pannone has done a few classes out west there as well as Kyle Lamb and Defoor had some scheduled in the black hills just south of there.

We don't have much opportunity for training with big name guys up here so I try to do what I can on my own. Be nice to have a ND training/mutual assistance group.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Hindsight is 6920

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman_04 View Post
    A bit late but did you end up finding anything? In the past Mike Pannone has done a few classes out west there as well as Kyle Lamb and Defoor had some scheduled in the black hills just south of there.

We don't have much opportunity for training with big name guys up here so I try to do what I can on my own. Be nice to have a ND training/mutual assistance group.
    Hey Rifleman, thanks for the input. My gig in ND turned out to be a flop thus far so I never went, but I appreciate your input as it could still happen.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Hey Rifleman, thanks for the input. My gig in ND turned out to be a flop thus far so I never went, but I appreciate your input as it could still happen.
    Whats in ND?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Whats in ND?
    Multiple military bases, oil fields, and a lot of agriculture to include sugar beets and the majority of the nation’s sunflower production.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quite a bit of manufacturing as well.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Hindsight is 6920