Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgia Guidestones

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    The inherently, openly, Nationalistic sentiments expressed pretty much negate any GLoBaLiSt messaging one could possibly infer from it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    I went there in 1987 while stationed at Ft Campbell while returning from my grandfather's funeral. I wish I still had the photos I took. There was no inherently evil message inscribed on the stones and it didn't advocate for a new world order. It certainly wasn't inspired by any Satanic beliefs.

It seems that both the radical right and the radical left wanted it gone. Those actually in favor of a new world order might have wanted it gone.

Feedback Score
    So pretend I don't know anything about this thing, cause I don't. Wanna explain it?

So what, it was put up privately? Was it on private land? WTF is the big deal with this thing. Why the hell would anyone give a shit, let alone blow it up?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Why the hell would anyone give a shit, let alone blow it up?

Feedback Score
    Ahhhhhh, thanks. I get it now. Gotta put a stop to those pesky giants. Quixote wasn't crazy, just ahead of his time.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Nailed it. Just as the left is constantly seeking to attack the specter of the nebulous “systemic racism,” the right never fails to create its own boogeymen to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Ahhhhhh, thanks. I get it now. Gotta put a stop to those pesky giants. Quixote wasn't crazy, just ahead of his time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Weird that they tore the guidestones down just a few hours after the explosion, no? Would have thought they would have wanted a bit more time to do some forensic examination...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Weird that they tore the guidestones down just a few hours after the explosion, no? Would have thought they would have wanted a bit more time to do some forensic examination...
    That made me actually laugh out loud. It's getting harder everyday not to be a conspiracy theorist.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    So I had never heard of them until I opened fb today.
    I’m “friends” with some Q people on there. Mainly to see what the newest conspiracy theory is, and she was going off how “we’re at war and winning”. When asked at war with whom and is the blowing up of these seen as good. The only reply was google them. So I did, I couldn’t find any info on WHY someone would blow it up. But then realized I don’t actually care either way and went back to picking my nose.

So, can anyone here actually explain WHY and WHAT they stood for, in their or actuality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    “ A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles was engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages were English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.[7] The languages were chosen because they represented most of humanity, while Hebrew was chosen because of its connections to Judaism and Christianity.[7] The inscriptions are reportedly according to the organizers to guide humanity to conserve nature after a nuclear war, which the creators thought was an imminent threat.[7][8]

The inscription read:[28]

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
    Unite humanity with a living new language.
    Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
    Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.”

Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    So I had never heard of them until I opened fb today.
    I’m “friends” with some Q people on there. Mainly to see what the newest conspiracy theory is, and she was going off how “we’re at war and winning”. When asked at war with whom and is the blowing up of these seen as good. The only reply was google them. So I did, I couldn’t find any info on WHY someone would blow it up. But then realized I don’t actually care either way and went back to picking my nose.

So, can anyone here actually explain WHY and WHAT they stood for, in their or actuality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Sounds like hippie BS to me. But I am not sure why anyone would waste their explosives on it.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast