Thread: Boris Johnson resigned

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Boris Johnson resigned

What's the deal here? All the stories I've seen about this they can't seem to give us a straight answer on why he resigned or what's going on. They thought he was gonna be the British Trump because he had hair like Trump, then he turned out to be just another global new world order elitist going hard on the lockdowns so they decided to get rid of him? Is that the deal?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sounds like a rash of problems, economic problems, and possibly a scandal or two as well. I hadn't heard anything before his resignation was announced, and it's hard to pin down any single issue. I know that he has been popularly unpopular for some time now, similar to Trump, where it was the "in" thing to dog on him, even when he was doing a good job. Everyone was claiming he was a Russian agent, for instance, until he became the most outspoken proponent for aid to Ukraine.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Probably got a trick pregnant.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v