Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Biden sent strategic oil reserves to china? wait.. what?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I did as well. I thought the ASVAB was easy and my scores resulted in weekly calls from the Navy and Air Force for most of the year. Ended up in an AF ROTC scholarship down the road. I was impressed with myself until I found out that the top 10% of SAT scorers in my school didn't even take the ASVAB.
    If I remember correctly, I was still drunk from the night before when I took it and my lowest line score was a 113. Scored high enough for any MOS in all branches according to my first PSG and he asked me why I picked infantry lol. Tried going artillery officer route about halfway through my career but had a heart condition that DQed me from it.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Make UW Great Again…
    **** yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    If I remember correctly, I was still drunk from the night before when I took it and my lowest line score was a 113. Scored high enough for any MOS in all branches according to my first PSG and he asked me why I picked infantry lol. Tried going artillery officer route about halfway through my career but had a heart condition that DQed me from it.
    My best man is an FA officer. Until he got to 75th, it sounded gross.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    My best man is an FA officer. Until he got to 75th, it sounded gross.

I did 7 years as a 13F before picking up my 8 and going back to the infantry. I considered for a brief time of trying to become a Warrant Officer shortly after I got the 8 as the heart issue was resolved but I had a permanent profile which is a no-go.

While I did enjoy being back in the infantry, I think I had the most fun as a FiSTer. The short time I had as an Artillery headquarters company 1SG was a pain dealing with all the non combat MOS people.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567