Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dutch Farmers Are Miffed

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Dutch Farmers Are Miffed

To say the least.....
    Long story short, it seem the green weenies have done some more dumb shit in their mad dash to save us all from climate change, and in order to meet their 2030 agenda, are cracking down on farms. Apparently also going on in NZ and elsewhere. Things are already getting spicy, with huge protests underway.

A decent short video overview:

A quick read for some theories on underlying reasons for the events:
    https://voxday.net/2022/07/07/the-du...mer-rebellion/

"Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    More general overview

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Trucks not running due to protest blockages, so in utterly predictable fashion, food go bye-bye;

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, thank god at least the police have shown up!
    Nope, they are there to do what we've all seen them do best when these sort of events happen- sabotage and provoke.
    In other news, water is wet and the popo won't be your friends in any coming spicy times.

Well, at least the sheer panic when they are found out is amusing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I saw this coming when our President got all mouthy with the Fossil Fuel Industry and started selling electric cars.
    When Farmers can't afford to plant or worse yet the harvest rots in the field, don't be surprised.
    I'm getting back home in August and putting in a small greenhouse and a WWII era Victory garden in the backyard.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been hearing about this from non-mainstream sources for about a week now. What's interesting is how completely out of the mainstream it actually is. Probably worried the idea might catch on.

Kinda interesting that Western governments claim to hold to the idea of a "representative government" operating with the "consent of the governed," yet love to squash dissent and take actions completely without the consent of those most affected.
    Last edited by Alpha-17; 07-09-22 at 09:07.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    I've been hearing about this from non-mainstream sources for about a week now. What's interesting is how completely out of the mainstream it actually is. Probably worried the idea might catch on.
    As with a number of topics over the last several years, there is a media blackout going on with this. You will never hear anything about it in any mainstream sources. Unless, you know...a fertilizer bomb goes off or something...
    Kinda interesting that Western governments claim to hold to the idea of a "representative government" operating with the "consent of the governed," yet love to squash dissent and take actions completely without the consent of those most affected.
    "Out of democracies step forth the cruelest of tyrants"

Or perhaps in our time we should substitute for "most moronic of tyrants"...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Nailed it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Getting the vibe that the "elite class" has no respect for us peasants at all, first warnings about famine due to the Russia war so perfect time to cut the nuts off Dutch farmers to save Gia. Good thing these kinds of stupid actions have never caused blow back or the "elite class" might have cause for worry.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bro, this is exactly why I'm so skeptical about the info coming out re: the Rus-Ukr stuff. These people have an agenda, and it sure doesn't seem like one we're gonna like.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast