Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dutch Farmers Are Miffed

Feedback Score
    And yall said Bill Gates was just buying for investments. When you sit at ho e believing your gov will be legit thats how this happens. Go back to your easy chair and watch tiktok while the rest of us figure things out.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bad science coupled with stupid and evil politicians...what could possibly go wrong?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bill Gates green grocery store burned down in the netherlands...

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-gates-...rlands-1723532
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Any day Bill Gates takes it in the shorts is a good day.
    How do you day carpet bagging SOB in Dutch?
    He really has no business pushing his climate agenda on the Dutch Farmers.
    I really hope more mystery blazes happen to his stores. Those EV battery packs for his delivery vehicles are dangerous.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Not the same thing/not related. Long story short, farmers in the Netherlands have to drastically reduce emissions from their farms (50-75%). The only way for a dairy farmer to cut his farm's emissions (think amonia, CO2, etc) in half is to slaughter 1/2 of his milk cows. Its the green new deal with the kid gloves removed. Add to that higher fuel costs, taxes, etc. The farmers literally see the end of an era and they are rightfully pissed.

I am sure the liberal media is painting then with the same notsee brush as the Canadian truckers, but the Dutch people are not as dumb as they may seem.

Andy

Thank you! It's interesting how gov. counts individual farm emissions and how it affects individual farmers. Even if they reduce their own emissions they would have to import milk from other EU countries. Now sure how all that math works out at the end. I heard that individual EU countries are trying to game the system set by EU as a whole in their own favor in particular industries. Farming is probably the toughest, since economics and productivity are almost the same except the labor costs and taxes.

I recall a few years back French farmers dumping milk on the street as a protest to low milk prices. Because of that I wondered if some EU countries set pricing structure at a government level for certain agricultural products.

Feedback Score
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...t-report-finds

Investments in the plant-based alternatives to meat delivered this high impact on emissions because of the big difference between the greenhouse gases emitted when producing conventional meat and dairy products, and when growing plants. Beef, for example, results in six-to-30 times more emissions than tofu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123