Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russia is claiming Alaska now

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Russia is claiming Alaska now

You know I used to kinda like Russians back when they were behaving, back before they starting showing the world just how batshit crazy they really are. You would think that after Ukraine still fighting after 136 days into a 3 day war they would rein in their ego's a little but nooooo....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ate/ar-AAZl7Bp

'Alaska Is Ours!' Billboards Appear in Russia After Threat to Reclaim State

Multiple billboards bearing the slogan surprised residents in the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk after being spotted on Thursday, according to Krasnoyarsk news agency NGS24. One day earlier, Putin ally and State Duma speaker Vyacheslav Volodin suggested that Russia could "take back" Alaska in retaliation for economic sanctions imposed on Russia following the country's invasion of Ukraine.

Last edited by mack7.62; 07-09-22 at 12:44.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    They could 'maybe' buy it back but it ain't for sale and they couldn't afford it if it was.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    They could 'maybe' buy it back but it ain't for sale and they couldn't afford it if it was.
    With the current leadership, just about anything might be for sale.

Feedback Score
    biden will send kamala to negotiate.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    We have a few members here who will be in soon to say that the Russians are right, and that all who disagree need to open their eyes and are victims of the MSM/Jewish Nazi cabal.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Their propaganda plays well to a population that isn't aware of the historical fact that we bought Alaska from Russia for $7.2 million in 1867. A treaty was signed fer cryin out loud.

The Russian population has had the history hidden from them. I bet half of America doesn't even know how we got Alaska.

Anyhow, the deal paid off pretty well just in terms of gold and oil.
    Last edited by JiminAZ; 07-09-22 at 18:13.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    delete
    Last edited by JiminAZ; 07-09-22 at 18:13.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    OP left out the part where the billboards are for a Trailer company named, “Alaska.”

Guys, reading is fundamental.

Russia isn’t going to invade Alaska. Get real, people.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I claim the world for the USA. I'm ready for my thorazine doc.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 07-09-22 at 18:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    We have a few members here who will be in soon to say that the Russians are right, and that all who disagree need to open their eyes and are victims of the MSM/Jewish Nazi cabal.
    We've got people who wanna carry an AR down the front of their pants here. Nuts are everywhere.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast