Thread: Thunderstick Summit

Feedback Score

Thunderstick Summit

All of the current disciples of the Gospel of the Gauge will be teaching together in Dallas in September at the first Thunderstick Summit. This is a unique opportunity to get an in-depth education on the defensive shotgun from several trainers at one time.
    Classroom and range instruction will be conducted by Tom Givens, Erick Gelhaus, Steve Fisher, Rob Haught, and Darryl Bolke. Event size is limited. Better register very soon if you want to attend.
    The classroom and range facility are first rate. Excellent hotels and numerous restaurants are 10 minutes away.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-th...27eKE_dmj__REg

Feedback Score
    What a great opportunity! Please make this an annual event!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ2RESQU2 View Post
    What a great opportunity! Please make this an annual event!
    One that didn't last long at all. I know one guy that made, lucky bastard.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    One that didn't last long at all. I know one guy that made, lucky bastard.
    Yeah, it sold out in 47 minutes. Seriously.

I'll be there as an armorer/host/bartender/JARBIT. Please let me know if anyone from M4C is attending, it's going to be a lot of fun.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yeah, it sold out in 47 minutes. Seriously.

I'll be there as an armorer/host/bartender/JARBIT. Please let me know if anyone from M4C is attending, it's going to be a lot of fun.
    So about half an hour less that it takes to kill a school shooter in Uvalde.

Sweet, sounds like you got the easy job, lol. I'll ask the guy I know that is going if he is a member here. Going to be a blast...lots of 'em, I am officially envious.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    @SeriousStudent I talked with the guy and he is not an M4C member. He didn't even know what it was, but said he was familiar with you from over on pistol-forum. Apparently, he was at a Rob Haught class in OK awhile back and heard rumors Darryl Bolke and "some other guys" were going to part of a big shotgun class, he stayed on top of it and he pestered DB until he got an invite and jumped on it. My guess he'll be the only guy flying in from the Seattle area. Says he jacked up.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    @SeriousStudent I talked with the guy and he is not an M4C member. He didn't even know what it was, but said he was familiar with you from over on pistol-forum. Apparently, he was at a Rob Haught class in OK awhile back and heard rumors Darryl Bolke and "some other guys" were going to part of a big shotgun class, he stayed on top of it and he pestered DB until he got an invite and jumped on it. My guess he'll be the only guy flying in from the Seattle area. Says he jacked up.
    Yup, I know Marcin. Solid dude, I'm looking forward to chatting with him again.

He did well in a Craig Douglas scenario class that I was a role player for.

I'll make sure he gets plenty of BBQ and cigars.