Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'The Purge': Residents Run From Drive-by Fireworks in Chilling Video

Feedback Score

'The Purge': Residents Run From Drive-by Fireworks in Chilling Video

https://www.newsweek.com/purge-resid...nesota-1722262

Chilling footage that shows pedestrians screaming and running from "drive-by" fireworks in Minneapolis, Minnesota, over the Fourth of July weekend has gone viral on social media.

The video, originally filmed by Twitter user @prof_dong, was posted to the site on Tuesday by Kira (@kirawontmiss), who wrote: "What the hell is going on in this country?" It has amassed over 12.8 million views and thousands of replies from stunned viewers, many of whom said the scene looked like something from The Purge—a dystopian film series.

In the clip, a person shoots what are believed to be roman candles from their car as they make their way down the street. Passersby begin to scream and run away in terror, but the person from the car doesn't stop—they simply keep shooting.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Just a liberal celebration

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I didn’t think that was very chilling. Kinda lame.

Feedback Score
    That’s not nice. In fact it’s very dangerous, very stupid, and those guys are a bunch of assholes for doing it. But I can’t sit here and lie as I’m typing this and tell everyone that I wasn’t kind of laughing my ass off.

Yes, yes… I know… I’ll now see myself through the gates of Hell.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think I might have done something very similar when I was 14.
    Not really scarry. Not really smart and just this side of good clean fun.
    I'm not sure how you get " The Purge" out of that unless you're really jacked on some bad dope and have PTSD

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Uuuuugh this is half the reason I hate people. Such simpering normies so eager to be terrified over so little.

The "purge" would be a dude with a flamethrower on the roof driving around torching people. Or a 240. Just tossing out little explosive gifts in their wake. God help us all when someone finally cottons to that....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Hell we used to don army jackets and sunglasses to have battles with fireworks in our teens. People are getting soft.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Biggest difference was we used to shoot them at each other, not random people.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The direction we seem to be heading in where the environment is much more important than your freedoms and your life is certainly going to be very challenging for some folks.
    I don't predict a "purge" like in the movie, but if things don't get right pretty quickly a lot of very hungry, angry
    People are going to be out there and it won't be fireworks they're shooting.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    And then the parents of these dumbies wonder why their kid got shot or beat up for pulling stupid pranks like this.

Didn't know that those gelly guns were a thing for people to go around shooting random people. The guns that shoot orbies water beads. I see paintball fields are offering them as side games for smaller kids since they hurt less and leave less mess.

No consiquences at home makes for poor decision making kids out in public. Then they video tape their shinanegans and brag about it online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast