Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Biden could face prostitution charges for transporting hookers

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hunters just a very weird crackhead that's walking the earth causing havoc.
    He is the extremely rich version of the shi+head blocking traffic, mumbling to himself while he tries to "Wash?" your car windows
    He's being used as a patsy by his Dad and Uncle and insulating both from serious prosecution.
    He will become a liability and one of those girls he thinks is a teenage hooker will kill him deader than a doornail.
    You know I don't have any sympathy for him but in some Shakespearean sort of way he might be considered a tragic character.
    I just see him as something sad that I would be sure to thoroughly wipe off my boot before I walked inside.
    Last edited by Averageman; 07-12-22 at 00:57.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If you want some justice for all of this someone is going to have to turn this in to a "Do it yourself Project."
    You're not wrong. Sad state of affairs in a civilization supposedly built on the "rule of law" that laws can be so obviously violated with no consequences for anyone at all.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I don't get this guy. Every time I buy hookers and smoke crack with them and then argue about the money, I stop filming.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    I don't get this guy. Every time I buy hookers and smoke crack with them and then argue about the money, I stop filming.
    People are complex and so are their motivations. Some aspect of him wants people to see it, be it to make him stop (serial killers do that too), get dads attention, etc. That much is clear. I don't personally care what he does, and as a libertarian oriented type don't care what drugs he does or sex workers he wants to party with (which should be legal as it's between consenting adults) and so forth. The the only part that pisses me off is the double standards and hypocrisy of it as "Right for me and not for thee" and he or his worthless racist corrupt father moralizing at the rest of us.

I say party on Hunter if that's what he wants do, and it's his price to pay for doing it. But, get out of jail free card, dad hooking him up to get paid millions from a job he is a figure head for, dad lying about knowing anything about it, etc is my issue.

Trump's kids got endless crap and seemed like hard working intelligent people who don't appear at least to just rely on Dads contacts to make their $, and don't video tape their personal life as a cry for attention.

Your mileage may vary.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    And I COULD be abducted by little green men........ both odds are about the same...
    Nope. They're lizards. Lizards. We've told you this.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    Nope. They're lizards. Lizards. We've told you this.
    One can be abducted by Grey Aliens (grey, not green...) and not be Lizards. The Q is, do Grey's abduct Lizards?!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    One can be abducted by Grey Aliens (grey, not green...) and not be Lizards. The Q is, do Grey's abduct Lizards?!
    You just blew my mind.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    You just blew my mind.
    That's my job yo.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    So Hunter and the big guy can do shady dealings with Chinese business partners and nothing happens but the best he can be gotten on is busing around Euro hookers?

We’re so screwed. Lol.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pretty much !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast