Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI HRT and SWAT officially getting suppressed

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Looking into what HRT and SWAT does would be a good start.
    Done.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Nice equipment.

What's the mission of the FBI where they intend to use this?
    2 SBRs lighting off in a 10x10 indoor space puts out pressure something like 4 ATM. That’s a lot of workers comp for hearing loss.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why would the opinions of users that don’t even know if they shoot nickel plated or brass rounds be used to pick equipment?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Nice equipment.

What's the mission of the FBI where they intend to use this?
    Philadelphia's SWAT team is very active with all the actual crime that goes on in Philly's AOR that stretches from center city into south jersey and out as far as State College. Only have to be in a small room or vehicle once when someone cracks off a round to understand what reducing the decibel level would be worth.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Why would the opinions of users that don’t even know if they shoot nickel plated or brass rounds be used to pick equipment?
    ha ha ha ha...I actually find it curious how many SWAT members aren't really gun guys at all. Really just see it as a tool and nothing more I suppose; not even interested in what most of us would consider the most basic of points.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    The Flow 556K is available to retail customers. Retail MAP is $1016. Major distributors like RSR and Davidson's have them available for dealers to buy today.
    Last edited by DaBigBR; 07-13-22 at 15:41.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    ha ha ha ha...I actually find it curious how many SWAT members aren't really gun guys at all. Really just see it as a tool and nothing more I suppose; not even interested in what most of us would consider the most basic of points.
    And you'd be even more surprised how many in the most elite in SOF are not gun guys. They are guys who are very well trained with guns, and for the most part, only care they do the job the tool is supposed to.

Obviously as you go up the food chain more gun guys will exist, but I suspect many assume those at the very tip of the spear are made up of guns guys. My discussions are mostly with gents from NSW, but there's been others too. As expected, snipers are gun guys by trade needing to know various tech knowledge and I have wondered if gun guy types are drawn to be snipers, or become gun guys after becoming snipers.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Philadelphia's SWAT team is very active with all the actual crime that goes on in Philly's AOR that stretches from center city into south jersey and out as far as State College. Only have to be in a small room or vehicle once when someone cracks off a round to understand what reducing the decibel level would be worth.
    When I think of the FBI SWAT team I think of them performing security for American oligarchs and raiding offices of politicians, lawyers, conservative demonstrators/ rioters, and the "white nationalist" boogie men.

But I read they sometimes do actual hostage rescue work for the serfs, too. So that's nice.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Perhaps, though the incident I’m referencing involved unaccounted cases found on the ground after a shooting. My interpretation is not so generous.

Back on topic, I am genuinely surprised at how well these OSS silencers are doing in Gov contracts. I’ve never shot one or know anyone who has, and I always thought they are likely poor performing gimmicks. I very much judged them by the silly muzzle devices they print, but perhaps prematurely.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe use this as an opportunity to talk about suppressors, suppressor technology, tech stuff, etc rather than crapping up another thread with poli/social outrage?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast