Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FBI HRT and SWAT officially getting suppressed

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Agreed.

A tuned setup with a quieter ( at the muzzle ) suppressor should beat an un-tuned OSS setup.

The port noise would be equal, but the muzzle is quieter, reducing the total sound at the ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    You are correct in that it is almost entirely gas through the bore. Not increasing the cyclic rate is the key, and piston guns should be tuned just as much as DI guns. I’ve been involved in both.

Tuning reduced both gas to face and port noise, but I wasn’t doing any testing with sound metering and this was all before OSS anyway.

How close sound at the ear can be for a tuned setup to OSS is something I would like to see done.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Nice equipment.

What's the mission of the FBI where they intend to use this?
    Rescuing people without destroying their hearing.

Feedback Score
    Saw first one “in the wild” today at Fort Dix while getting some extra trigger time.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6vNgN7UzXeLbiRGF8
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456