Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Uvalde video released - UPDATE - Arrendondo terminated

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    The video Uvalde cops didn't want you to see: 17 officers RAN AWAY from gunman - and one stopped for HAND SANITIZER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...young-boy.html

Jesus Christ....
    Should have been posted in the existing thread, now closed. I was going to mention the hand sanitizer thing to. That blows my mind in ways I can't even verbalize. I hope no parent of those dead kids views that.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Should have been posted in the existing thread, now closed. I was going to mention the hand sanitizer thing to. That blows my mind in ways I can't even verbalize. I hope no parent of those dead kids views that.
    I can’t understand why just one of those cops didn’t default to their basic training and go thru that door. So many cops and all I saw was a bunch of cowards until the BORTAC guys showed up and did what should of been done by the cops who were inside in 3 minutes.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    He didn't want to spread COVID.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    I can’t understand why just one of those cops didn’t default to their basic training and go thru that door. So many cops and all I saw was a bunch of cowards until the BORTAC guys showed up and did what should of been done by the cops who were inside in 3 minutes.
    The simple answer is: shitty and/or inadequate training.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    That's not going to fly. What is their SOP for an active shooter? If they decided it was no longer and active shooter, but a contained shooter (as some claimed), they will have to defend that.

Has anyone found and posted their SOP? Not surprisingly, "Katherine Schweit, a retired FBI agent who created the agency's active shooter protocols on Monday ripped police in Uvalde, Texas for apparently failing to follow the procedures they were trained to enact."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cr...ion/ar-AAXSWm1
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    I respectfully disagree. You can give cops the best gear in the world and the best training. At the end of the day you can't polish a turd. Most police departments are more interested in hiring and promoting a bunch of nutless social workers than cops that are willing to fight when necessary.
    Last edited by signal4l; 07-13-22 at 13:12.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Hahahahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    He didn't want to spread COVID.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I respectfully disagree. You can give cops the best gear in the world and the best training. At the end of the day you can't polish a turd. Most police departments are more interested in hiring and promoting a bunch of nutless social workers than cops that are willing to fight when necessary.
    This goes right back to what I described a few times in other threads: The move away from the "warrior's mentality" to this new, nicer-gentler way of "policing". This is what you get.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I renew my call for the death penalty.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I renew my call for the death penalty.
    For who? The shooter is dead, went there to die, and no threat of sitting in prison for decades to die a painless death will deter one single event like that. No threat of being hung at dawn would change it either in reality. Wrong hill to even approach if the goal is to reduce such events.

Finalyl it already exists in TX.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-13-22 at 14:41.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast