Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When the left say that men can get pregnant...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

When the left say that men can get pregnant...

...are they merely acknowledging the fact that biological women identifying as men can still get pregnant? Or are they literally fantasizing that biological men identifying as women can get pregnant? Are they suggesting fantasy pregnancies like their fantasy menstrual cycles???

Or does anyone even know?

I always thought they were referring to biological women who identify as men, but something said in the hearings has me questioning what they really mean. Now I'm not sure if they even really know what they mean.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    How knows (or cares) what these retarded idiots "think", it is fluid. Follow the science.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Whatever suits their “Fantasy du jour” is obviously; TRUTH.

Cannot reason with FukkTardio’s like this. Zero chance for reconciliation.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They need to get pregnant so they can bitch about their abortion "rights". I used to think Southpark was a parody. But people are actually that damned retarded.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Dude ain't pregnant, he FAT.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You cannot try to understand the mind of the severely mentally ill so don’t try, it's frustrating and useless.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Don't stare into the abyss.....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    ...are they merely acknowledging the fact that biological women identifying as men can still get pregnant? Or are they literally fantasizing that biological men identifying as women can get pregnant? Are they suggesting fantasy pregnancies like their fantasy menstrual cycles???

Or does anyone even know?

I always thought they were referring to biological women who identify as men, but something said in the hearings has me questioning what they really mean. Now I'm not sure if they even really know what they mean.
    Answer is yes. They do a chit job of explaining what they mean, I assume to intentionally trigger people being attention seeking hookers they are. While it's bizarre to the extreme, if it accounts for 0.001% of those having babies, I'd be stunned. Even those in the LGBT community view it as F-ed for the most part, and while it's utterly warped, I'm more worried about the much larger % of soon to be parents who will suck at it bigly. This one is nothing but a distraction to get some with likely mental illness yet more attention they crave. I support trans people if that's what they wish to do as consenting adults, bring kids into the picture does not sit well for me.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I support trans people if that's what they wish to do as consenting adults, bring kids into the picture does not sit well for me.
    Agreed but there is a part of me that still thinks there is 1. Mental illness involved or 2. Attention seeking retards who will get bored and move on to normalcy.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's mental IMO...these same people are wanting to groom babies & discuss adult sexual topics with them in classrooms.

Seen This exchange w/ Hawley??

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_pric...91926997188608

Exchange with Cornyn...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking9...29852124741637
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast