Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Vid: A talk with US Army Senior NCO (ret) Ash Hess

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I listened to it this morning while drinking my morning coffee on the patio and throwing tennis balls for my dog.

I concur Will did a great job as interviewer/host. I'm gonna have to go back to the part about COP Keating though as I kept getting distracted with emails and texts during that portion.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    I listened to it this morning while drinking my morning coffee on the patio and throwing tennis balls for my dog.

I concur Will did a great job as interviewer/host. I'm gonna have to go back to the part about COP Keating though as I kept getting distracted with emails and texts during that portion.
    Thanx for the support. Please hit the like button and leave a comment, as that has major impacts on ranking.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-15-22 at 11:55.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Thanx for the support. Please hit the like button and leave a comment, as that has major impacts on ranking.
    Will do.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Will, you should think about chasing down folks like Carl Lewis and Bill Alexander. I've talked with Bill at conventions enough to know that he would be an interesting (and probably willing) interview.

I haven't seen anything lately but he was working for h&k in Georgia a year or two back.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well done on the interview, Will. You're a good host, and made the interview enjoyable.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Will, you should think about chasing down folks like Carl Lewis and Bill Alexander. I've talked with Bill at conventions enough to know that he would be an interesting (and probably willing) interview.

I haven't seen anything lately but he was working for h&k in Georgia a year or two back.
    Thanx. I have a long list of people I want to interview having been the one being interviewed for so long. If I get through my list, will need more guests!

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Well done on the interview, Will. You're a good host, and made the interview enjoyable.
    Thanx for the support. Please hit the like button and leave a comment on YT, as that has major impacts on ranking.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Good Job!

Do you want SBR comments here or back on the other thread?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Good Job!

Do you want SBR comments here or back on the other thread?
    Either is fine by me. If vid specific, might as well be here. Give a like on the channel and comment if possible.

I think you should be on the show! You could wear a modest disguise if needed with low lighting etc. That would be a good show. PM me if possible.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12