Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A2 pistol grips

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Having small hands and thin fingers, I could never get my hand up high on the OEM grip on my Colt 6920. The bump would get in the way. Tried the ERGO grips for a year and just didn't fit my hand. Finally settled on the TangoDown BG-16 BattleGrip. It appears to be at the same angle as the A2 grip but no hump, a slight palm swell, and a storage compartment. It has worked for me for the last six years. I recently checked their website and it's been discontinued and replaced with the BG-18 that has a more vertical angle and no storage. I seem to be "That Guy" that comes across boots that fit, articles of clothing that fit, stocks that fit, and within a year they are all discontinued. Now when I find something that fits/works for me, I buy at least two!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Grips are as about like shoes when it comes to individual preference.

I don’t like any of em but I settled on the Magpul SL for some reason.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Same here. If given my druthers the Mod3 is first choice. MOE is a close second (not the rubbery ones though).
    Another vote for Mod3. Vertical grips are more comfortable to my wrist and the Mod3 just gets everything right.

My thumb reach makes the MOE less of a favorite - I have to reach a bit to move the selector to safe. I still have MOEs on a couple of guns.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Magpul K2 for me, fits my hand perfectly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345