Thread: SOLD Steyr AUG 9mm conversion kit…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SOLD Steyr AUG 9mm conversion kit…

WTS Steyr AUG 9mm conversion kit…

Location: Currently just outside JBER (Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson), Alaska.
    Note: Based on extensive experience I can mail anywhere in the US as fast as 4 days despite being in Alaska. How? I take it to the international airport cargo hub. ALL mail for AK goes through there & this shaves a couple days of local/regional transfers.

Description: Steyr AUG 9mm conversion kit…

This is an extremely ridiculously rare piece. I am a fairly advanced AUG collector (AUG machinegun with 24” barrels (plural), the only FA NATO stock outside Austrian Special Forces (and I had mine first, it was from a prototype run from a military selection trial years ago, etc.). In 40 years I have only heard of 3 others coming up for sale. They sold for between a min or around $2,600 up to over $5,000!

Note that the Barrel and bolt carrier both have matching numbers. This is especially rare as they could occasionally get mixed up with a dealer or end user who had more than one. The mismatched ones still work fine BTW, but matching is better of course, especially for collectors.

This one also has the slotted compensator (even more rare) and a threaded barrel behind the flash hider for a 2-point mount for a silencer and possibly for some other weird stuff like tear gas launchers (these were intended for police and SF use too) etc.

Gen 1 conversions did not come with a stock. A separate 9mm stock was not part of the original plan or design. The future separate 9mm stocks are not necessary but are nice to have with a small improvement in ejection pattern as they have a built-in brass deflector and also a small improvement in gas in the face when running suppressed full auto (it’s a blowback after all) as the much later 9mm stock has a built-in gas deflector.

This is not a gun, just parts, so I can ship it directly to your home in any state. The mag is also pre-94. It works with MPi 69 mags (as in 1969), MPi 84 mags (as in 1984), all MPI 69 and 84 mags are pre-1994, and Steyr AUG specific 9mm mags (not all of these are but many are).

Selling Terms: Payment can be by USPS MO, cashiers check, or paypal friends and family ONLY with no notes as paypal is very antifreedom and has screwed people before.

Price: $3,850

Last edited by TED; 08-09-22 at 14:03. Reason: post pics