Thread: This guy gets it

Feedback Score

This guy gets it

https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-c...ion-bum-rushed

I bet it’s hard to walk with balls this big.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    brought a rifle, Bible, 120 rounds of ammunition and a handgun to the mall,
    Didn’t Johnny Cash write a song about this guy?
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Police found that Herrera brought a rifle, Bible, 120 rounds of ammunition and a handgun to the mall, according to the outlet. Herrera was charged with a misdemeanor and sentenced last week to one year in jail, according to ABC 13.
    misdemeanor attempted mass murder - yaaaaaayyy libtard judges!!!!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    misdemeanor attempted mass murder - yaaaaaayyy libtard judges!!!!
    I dunno, "a rifle, Bible, 120 rounds of ammunition and a handgun to the mall..." sounds like one of those open carry guys; it's a rifle and four mags. Wouldn't it be funny to find out there's a shooting range nearby? They apparently didn't find evidence that he was planning to shoot anyone.
    Last edited by crosseyedshooter; 07-17-22 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I dunno, "a rifle, Bible, 120 rounds of ammunition and a handgun to the mall..." sounds like one of those open carry guys; it's a rifle and four mags. Wouldn't it be funny to find out there's a shooting range nearby? They apparently didn't find evidence that he was planning to shoot anyone.
    Name check: Positive.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    If he was that scared he should have used anything other than a full length AR. It's 2022. Sorry, you can't bring a slung long gun into a mall, today. Just the way it is.

..and if you were really that scared, Amazon and Netflix. Going to the mall is for nostalgia. Carry a G17 with with a couple extra mags..I assure you that's comforting.

..but from recollection, there's a 1/2 dozen indoor ranges within 10 miles from central Houston.
    Last edited by OutofBatt3ry; 07-17-22 at 16:54.