Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wha Scope Should I Purchase For My 6.5 Creedmoor Rpr

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    If I have to shoot someone's bolt rifle that DOESN'T have a NightForce, I'm just plain annoyed. The solid, crisp reliable tracking is priceless to me.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    If I have to shoot someone's bolt rifle that DOESN'T have a NightForce, I'm just plain annoyed. The solid, crisp reliable tracking is priceless to me.
    I hear ya. I threw up in my mouth a little shooting my nephew's rifle with a Holosun.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    I hear ya. I threw up in my mouth a little shooting my nephew's rifle with a Holosun.
    I can shoot a $100 duplex reticle with no dial turrets more enjoyably than a mediocre scope that's in the $1000 range and is falling short of NightForce's awesomeness.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I can shoot a $100 duplex reticle with no dial turrets more enjoyably than a mediocre scope that's in the $1000 range and is falling short of NightForce's awesomeness.
    We love shooting cheap scopes. That one we posted above is no joke legit. $50 lol. I’d rather spend $50 or $2500 than $1000

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Are you annoyed by your own optic after looking through Pappabear's Nightforce?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For under $1,000 the Arken scopes are a good buy.
    A bit on the heavy side though, my 4-16x50 is 45 oz with the mount.
    Excellent turrets and tracking with a usable reticle.

I had it on my 18" but it's a bit much on that rifle, it's back on the .308 and I put a NF 2.5-10x42 with a NF mount on it instead.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mark has a NF NXS F1 3-15 on his 308. But I started this LR venture a fixed 10X Bushnell and Mark ran a Super Sniper fixed 10X. Both were under $200. And we smacked 1k all the time.

PB

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by One More Time View Post
    For under $1,000 the Arken scopes are a good buy.
    A bit on the heavy side though, my 4-16x50 is 45 oz with the mount.
    Excellent turrets and tracking with a usable reticle.

I had it on my 18" but it's a bit much on that rifle, it's back on the .308 and I put a NF 2.5-10x42 with a NF mount on it instead.
    I bought the Arkin 4x16x50 myself and put it on a Remmy 243 Hvy BBL. Its a decent scope for the $$$. I have only used it @ 100yrds so far but will get out with it later in the Summer out to 600ish or so. Some of the Athlon scopes are pretty decent also,, check out euro optics for some of the best prices on any optic. https://www.eurooptic.com/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    check out euro optics for some of the best prices on any optic. https://www.eurooptic.com/
    Next day free shipping is no freaking joke either.
    It was maybe 18 hrs from order to my door for the NXS.

I picked up the Arken from Arken when they were running the $399 deal for the scope, mount, caps and bunch of other bits.
    I wound up not using the mount as I like taller ones and don't have anything that can use up the scopes elevation on a 0 MOA mount.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Theirs goes my dream of going out to AZ and shooting with Mark and PB with my trijicon scoped rifle.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast