Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wha Scope Should I Purchase For My 6.5 Creedmoor Rpr

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I just had this conversation with a buddy a couple days ago. He is a diehard NightForce guy and I am looking at the ATACR 4-16x for my 6.5CM gasser. He said it will absolutely do the job, but for 6.5CM he recommends something with a minimum of 20x on the top end. I am also considering the Leupold MK5HD 3.6-18x and 5-25x scopes. Why, because I have and really like the 3.6-18x and you just can’t beat Leupold’s VIP pricing. They are both outstanding optics and you can’t go wrong with either brand. I’m also considering the NX8 NF 2.5-20x and 4-32x scopes.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    The mk5s are nice.
    I got a brownells mpo thats good for the money. Its not a $2k scope though. Almost as clear as the mk5. I thought glass was on par or better than the nf nx8 i looked through.

Tracking has been 100%
    I love the reticle.

Id go highher mag and better scope for a 6.5 if you have the range to use it. Mines on a 5.56
    Last edited by MegademiC; 07-20-22 at 07:59.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    1. Find the reticle you want.
    2. Find the magnification range you want.
    3. Find the scope features you want.
    4. There will be a compromise somewhere.
    5. Buy it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    I just had this conversation with a buddy a couple days ago. He is a diehard NightForce guy and I am looking at the ATACR 4-16x for my 6.5CM gasser. He said it will absolutely do the job, but for 6.5CM he recommends something with a minimum of 20x on the top end. I am also considering the Leupold MK5HD 3.6-18x and 5-25x scopes. Why, because I have and really like the 3.6-18x and you just can’t beat Leupold’s VIP pricing. They are both outstanding optics and you can’t go wrong with either brand. I’m also considering the NX8 NF 2.5-20x and 4-32x scopes.
    I was looking at MK5’s but I have been unable to find them with the Mil deal. Do you happen to have a contact?

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I was looking at MK5’s but I have been unable to find them with the Mil deal. Do you happen to have a contact?
    The VIP pricing requires you to buy them direct from Leupold, just like NightForce's LE/Mil pricing does.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    The VIP pricing requires you to buy them direct from Leupold, just like NightForce's LE/Mil pricing does.
    That’s how it was, but I tried contacting them a few times about it, and no luck.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    That’s how it was, but I tried contacting them a few times about it, and no luck.
    I just went & signed up for VIP pricing a couple of hours ago with 0 issues. Military/Veteran. (Leupold)
    https://www.leupold.com/vip-programs-info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123