Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RCBS Chargemaster ?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I found if I don’t let my powder tube get less than 50% it stays more consistent.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobinNC View Post
    Exactly me too. Why spend $300.+ on something that needs modifications to work right. I can throw, weigh, and trickle up two loads a minute. The Chargemaster hardly does better than my 40 year old Uniflow. Plus all my stuff works without electricity. YMMV
    I agree. The RCBS is a bit slow so I got the AutoTrickler V4 and A&D FX-120I. Cost was $1,040 and worth every penny. I can bang out loads quickly. The best part is I still have the RCBS Chargemaster so I can have them both going at the same time. I can charge 100 rounds in ~5 minutes. It takes longer for me to move the funnel to the next case than anything else.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    I use my chargemaster lite mostly for long cut extruded powders, and ladder tests. It does great for both of those, especially powders like IMR4064 that don't meter very well. I usually don't use it for ball powders because it's kind of a pain to clean out, and my uniflows do great with ball powders. On the other hand, I would miss it if I didn't have it, especially for the longer cut stick powders.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345