Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sometimes you have to run an ACOG

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    I got to handle the British LMT with Acog back in the day. Never got to use it, but we did some shared ranges with the Brits. The L129 designation, IIRC.

Anyways, as noted....it was a pig. Mk11 gang for life. I preferred the variable power optics all day every day, but you do you.
    Yea, its my 4th AR10 and all others have NF variable power optics. Its a fun gun but if I only had one, it would be NF first.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo223 View Post
    PappaBear - as someone who likes to load my bipod that stick tied to your shooting mat is absolute genius.

Yea like Mark said, we built some with PVC that also worked. That mat has 9 million rounds shot over it, it has served us well. I can't believe that rope has held up. Shit I have blown up cans and AR10 rifles on that indestructible beast. I think one got stolen and we used to run two at a time.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123