Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the back of the line for PMAGS?

Feedback Score

Angry Where is the back of the line for PMAGS?

Where do I need to go to place an order for PMAGs that will someday actually be filled? Before the election I quickly realized that buying Magpul PMAGs was going to be an issue so I went to Magpul's website to place an order. As everyone knows by now they are not taking orders for PMAGs and they posted a message telling everyone to place their order with one of their vendors.
    I was unfortunate enough to place my order with Botach Tactical. Like the majority of internet vendors, they do not have a real-time ordering system and I thought they still had them in stock (My fault for not being thorough). After about a week I got an E-mail from them telling me that they like all the other retailers out there were back ordered on PMAGs (no surprise) and they should be getting more in 30-60 days.
    I decided not to feed the panic by placing my order with 10 different vendors and see who can ship it to me first. Instead I just waited patently thinking my order (placed on November 5th) would be filled when Magpul started to get a handle on the situation. I could not have been more wrong. I just got an E-mail Friday from Botach Tactical stating:

"Magpul called me today and let me know that they cannot deliver any of the PMags any time soon or give an actual ETA.

I was talking to them few times a week and they kept on saying they will ship us the PMags soon and that is why we kept all the orders.

I don’t know what happened or what phenomenon caused the fact that they can’t make or ship PMags these days.

There is no point of keeping any order (including my own…) so sadly the responsible thing to do right now is to cancel every order so you will be able to purchase the item somewhere else because I don’t want anyone to be left out.
    "

I know Botach is trying to do what they think is best, but by not giving me the option to wait, I now get to go to the back of the line and wait somewhere else.

Can anyone recommend a good vendor who gets regular shipments from Magpul? I would like to place an order that will be filled. Although at this point I think it may be too little to late
    Last edited by Quiksilver; 12-21-08 at 11:03.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We are located just south of Canton, Ohio and do take back orders on PMAG's. Just send us an e-mail and we will put you on our list to be notified!

C4

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I feel your pain. I've been waiting for my order of 25 Pmags from Brownells for 5 weeks.

Your thread title should have been Where's the back of the line for complaints against Botach! Botach has a line of dissatisfied customers that wraps around the corner and down the street! Not just for PMAGs but for just about everything else.

Trust your chance with Grant, hey that rhymes.

Good luck.

Feedback Score
    Have you guys tried calling Charles Daly? I caught the timing just right, but mine shipped in 48 hours...most orders I've seen were shipping within a week or two.

Feedback Score
    As of the close of business on Friday we still had some 30 round black (no window) in stock. Call (toll free) 866-DalyGun. $14.95 + shipping.
    Michael Kassnar
    President, K.B.I., Inc.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Grant, Email sent.

Feedback Score
    We've had 200 on back order since March and another 300 or so on back order since June. We are a distributor and we've not been able to get them either.

No idea where they are going.

Feedback Score
    I'm in line at eguns.com They won't charge your cc until they ship and they haven't mine!

You can also backorder through aimsurplus.com or brownells. Brownells looks like they've been getting some in according to some reports on other forums.

I just got some shipped to me at copesdistributing.net . Copes posted on their website that they were going to get some in on a certain date. On that date I watched their site like a hawk using their search menu. They were probably on the site for 45 minutes before they were all gone.

You can also get an email update from bravocompanyusa.com when they are in stock. But again, you have to watch your email as they'll go super fast!

You can also check ar15.com in the magazine section as some people will post when a vendor has some in stock.

hope this helps
    Last edited by jdp710; 12-21-08 at 21:01.

Feedback Score
    Shameless plug for both Grant at G&R and the folks at Charles Daly. Great people to do business with. You wouldn't go astray ordering from them.

Feedback Score
    I ordered 10 w/windows from Botach in late october.They just arrived the other day

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast