Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another "Nutritionist" Strikes again 🤨

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Thanks, bro.
    Make adjustments, re test in a few months is always best practices. First article posted is the deep dive on the topic.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Make adjustments, re test in a few months is always best practices. First article posted is the deep dive on the topic.
    Will do. Just went to 15000iu, added K2 from the wife's stash, doubled up on my fish oil, and washed the whole thing down with some full fat Greek yogurt. We'll see.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Will do. Just went to 15000iu, added K2 from the wife's stash, doubled up on my fish oil, and washed the whole thing down with some full fat Greek yogurt. We'll see.
    It takes a while for levels to go up, so give it some time to re test. What's astounding to me is, some do require injections of 100K + IUs for a time to get those levels up, then an oral dose to keep them there. I know a few people that had to go that route to get their levels up to where they should be per chart in the article. Me, 5k IU per day and I'm GTG, and the majority seem to be similar, but there's only on way to actually know. There's genetic differences too it seems as African Americans and Asians seem to have more difficulty with that. The doc mentioned before is Korean.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Will,

Any particular liquid D3 you would recommend?
    (Preferably a 10,000 IU dose.)
    I had one brand that worked for me but for some reason it is no longer produced.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupflyer View Post
    Will,

Any particular liquid D3 you would recommend?
    (Preferably a 10,000 IU dose.)
    I had one brand that worked for me but for some reason it is no longer produced.
    I don't see any advantage to liquid D3, and caps will be less $. If any of those brands have it, use them, but caps are GTG.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123