Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angry Docs Over Covid 19

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    I find it very funny, aggravating, infuriating (keep adding your own adjectives) that never once has anyone brought an industrial hygienist to the podium to explain how masks and masking actually work.
    One has. Do a search for:

Stephen Petty industrial hygienist

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    The big takeaway here for me is something that those of us who work in healthcare have known for years prior to COVID: People will do what they want to do. They do not care about facts. They will ignore data, and substitute their own in its place, to justify doing what they want to do. Getting angry about it isn't going to solve anything, or help the healthcare worker who becomes angry, in the least. Just let people do what they want, provide information, data, and experiences as you like, and move on.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Let me get this straight.
    A Doctor got Covid and now he's pissed at everyone who didn't mask or get the vaccines? Really?
    Just how egotistical can this guy get? There is no science behind the use of masks and currently the science is out when it come to the efficency of the vaccination. Guess what Doc, your not God, your not imortal, your Human just like the rest of us.
    The Rest of Us, figured this scam out about a year ago, welcome to the club dummy.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Let me get this straight.
    A Doctor got Covid and now he's pissed at everyone who didn't mask or get the vaccines? Really?
    Just how egotistical can this guy get? There is no science behind the use of masks and currently the science is out when it come to the efficency of the vaccination. Guess what Doc, your not God, your not imortal, your Human just like the rest of us.
    The Rest of Us, figured this scam out about a year ago, welcome to the club dummy.
    Vaccines are pretty effective. Less so now though. Masking works for you if done correctly. Masking + being vaccinated kept me covid free through the bad stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Vaccines are pretty effective. Less so now though. Masking works for you if done correctly. Masking + being vaccinated kept me covid free through the bad stuff.
    Not masking + not being vaccinated kept me covid free through the bad stuff.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasilnuts View Post
    Not masking + not being vaccinated kept me covid free through the bad stuff.
    Vaccinating + masking kept me covid free from worse stuff.

Samples of one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12