Raising a little capital for NFA items. Everything below is new or like new. See terms, descriptions, and photos below.

Terms: As-is, no returns, no warranty from me on anything. Please ask any questions you have, and feel free to make offers. Know that you may be beaten during negotiation by an "I'll take it". Lots are sold as lots only, no picking and choosing!

Payment: Payment will be the stated price plus actual shipping. In compliance with the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, I accept payment by postal money order, cashier's check, bank check, PayPal friends and family, and Zelle. Thanks, Brandon! NO TRADES.

Shipping: Shipping will be included in the fixed price if declared, or will be the actual shipping and insurance expense from me to you as quoted by UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Shipping from MN, local pickup available in MSP metro area. Shipping outside the continental US will be calculated on a custom basis. If you ask just for a shipping quote, I will not provide it—you have access to the same tools as me.

Restrictions: I'm happy to deal with people from ban states. However, if a firearm or magazine violates your retarded local restriction, I won't ship it to you. Don't order something you can't actually own. Additionally, your FFL must accept from individuals—I am not a retailer.

NEW TRIJICON MRO GREEN DOT ON SCALARWORKS SW0500 MOUNT ($400 shipped)

New MRO green dot mounted on a Scalarworks SW0500 (1.42").

NEW PRIMARY ARMS SLX GEN III 5X PRISM ($250 shipped)

New in box. 5x36. ACSS-AURORA Reticle Green and red illumination.