Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My favorite SBR/Cabine optic (non-magnified)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My favorite SBR/Cabine optic (non-magnified)

My favorite SBR optic: MEPRO M21

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Neat.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Neat.
    There's a 5 character minimum, sweaty

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post

That vignette. The tasteful thickness of it.

Oh my God. It even has an AFG.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    That vignette. The tasteful thickness of it.

Oh my God. It even has an AFG.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Lmfao
    For me, it’s the Aimpoint H-1. The best SBR optic. I even ask for extra Aimpoint H-1 batteries and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for Aimpoint H-1 batteries and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly gun store employee laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three batteries. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local gun store, I go there at least 3 times a week for range time and a spare action spring, 1-2 times for holster work on the weekend, and maybe once for an indoor match when I’m in a rush but want a great competition that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily training needs.

I even use Aimpoint H-1 batteries in my RMR, it’s incredible! What a great optic.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post

Could you share some details as to why it's your favorite? What optics have you compared it to?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Those are great optics, used by the IDF if I'm not mistaken.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I saw GarandThumb at a grocery store in Spokane yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    For me, it’s the Aimpoint H-1. The best SBR optic. I even ask for extra Aimpoint H-1 batteries and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for Aimpoint H-1 batteries and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly gun store employee laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three batteries. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local gun store, I go there at least 3 times a week for range time and a spare action spring, 1-2 times for holster work on the weekend, and maybe once for an indoor match when I’m in a rush but want a great competition that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily training needs.

I even use Aimpoint H-1 batteries in my RMR, it’s incredible! What a great optic.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    I saw GarandThumb at a grocery store in Spokane yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
    Don't pretend to be entitled to financial compensation if you or a loved one hasn't even been diagnosed with mesothelioma
    Last edited by GTF425; 07-18-22 at 21:09. Reason: Boomer ass emojis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast