Thread: I sent my Stacatto in for repair …..

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I sent my Stacatto in for repair …..

I posted recently that I over inserted my mag and broke my ejector in my P Duo. They ask many questions about how it happened, what oil, what ammo….thinking they were looking for an excuse not to cover the repair.

They repaired the my ejector, tuned my extractor and exchanged my mag for a new mag with larger baseplate to prevent over insertion. They did this in a about a week, considering the holidays. They also called me to tell me all this and explain everything let me ask questions. Old school service.

Great customer service, great gun. If you are on the fence, buy a Stacatto.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    That was amazingly quick.
    I love how they included a free “Gorilla Slam Pad” as a polite hint; put these on all your mags!
    Excellent Customer Service PB!
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Can't wait to check it out.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    That was amazingly quick.
    I love how they included a free “Gorilla Slam Pad” as a polite hint; put these on all your mags!
    Excellent Customer Service PB!
    Yea, they gave me a whole new mag and my greedy ass thought, shit I should of ask for two more base pads. Lol. But I’ll suck it up and replace those. He kindly suggested I buy theirs and not 10-8’s since I told him I had done so in the past. I said keep them in stock and I will do just that. And I will gladly reward that service.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Very cool & great to hear about their CS! I have had my P for over a year and I just love it. No issues with mine so far & I have over 2K through mine. Hope I never need it but it's reassuring if I ever do.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I posted recently that I over inserted my mag and broke my ejector in my P Duo. They ask many questions about how it happened, what oil, what ammo….thinking they were looking for an excuse not to cover the repair.

They repaired the my ejector, tuned my extractor and exchanged my mag for a new mag with larger baseplate to prevent over insertion. They did this in a about a week, considering the holidays. They also called me to tell me all this and explain everything let me ask questions. Old school service.

Great customer service, great gun. If you are on the fence, buy a Stacatto.

PB
    I have heard similar about others making warranty claims. I think they’re the ring data more than looking for an out.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I took my P Duo to the range to check out its reliability. It ran perfect and locked back on ALL mags, Gen1 (with new springs and followers) and Gen II.

Felt good to know I'm GTG.

PB

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    There’s nothing quite like leaving the Range, and everything worked.

Glad you’re up and running!
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.