Thread: Primers

Feedback Score

Primers

Brownells has CCI and Federal pistol primers in stock at the moment if anyone is interested

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I can't wait for people to settle down on powder and primers. I don't even open my notifications anymore... the prices are just absurd.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Was going to get 1000 400s from another vendor, but I just couldn't get off of 140 bucks. Afraid to look at Brownells's shipped cost. Preciate the heads up, tho......

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerjerk View Post
    Was going to get 1000 400s from another vendor, but I just couldn't get off of 140 bucks. Afraid to look at Brownells's shipped cost. Preciate the heads up, tho......
    Brownells has had free shipping on many of their recent powder& primer orders. I still have not and WILL not buy anything from them,, their prices are waaay out of line compared to some of the others out there. Powder Valley has actually had a decent amount of powder lately & prices are "OK". I still need nothing but I am always entertained that they at least keep trying,LOL

Feedback Score
    Was at academy last week and took my usual walk down the ammo isle. Nope, as expected, no powder or primers. Grabbed a case of clays and proceeded to go check out and something told me to go look one more time. I’m so accustomed to only seeing blue CCI packages in the past that I completely over looked the FGMM primers on the shelf. I snagged the last 4 packs of lrp and they had approx 4K SPP’s. My price was $40/400

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerjerk View Post
    Good for you. That price is bonkers.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Good for you. That price is bonkers.
    Mark-
    Not being a reloader..what would those have gone for in "the beforetime"?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Mark-
    30 to 35 bucks per thousand.

100 bucks per thousand is ass rape territory. 140 per thousand is obviously worse than that...

As long as people keep paying the insane prices the vendors will continue to sell at the insane prices.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Mark-
    My best price was $14.99 per 5k plus hazmat. So I'd buy them 10k at a time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    30 to 35 bucks per thousand.

100 bucks per thousand is ass rape territory. 140 per thousand is obviously worse than that...

As long as people keep paying the insane prices the vendors will continue to sell at the insane prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    My best price was $14.99 per 5k plus hazmat. So I'd buy them 10k at a time.
    YIKES. Thank you both.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.