Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: M4C Dicken Drill Thread

Feedback Score
    I am going to shoot it again soon with the Glock 35 357sig 6 inch KKM barrel gun in the near future. I am also going to do some more work at 50 yards, my goal is at least 7 A hits in 7.5 seconds

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    We were back after this mofo Saturday. We each shot it one handed. Pappabear beat me with 8 hits, I got 7. I shot it left hand only and went 3 for 10.

One hand is definitely the goal now. Left hand eventually.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    If you guys meet the standard support hand only, I will be most impressed.
    Onward and upwards boys!
    (And PB and I shared texts about this. I’m def gonna try support hand, although I believe the Standard should be modified to 8 rds in 15 seconds, 6 on target for score. But then I’m fairly weak with Support hand.)
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    If you guys meet the standard support hand only, I will be most impressed.
    Onward and upwards boys!
    (And PB and I shared texts about this. I’m def gonna try support hand, although I believe the Standard should be modified to 8 rds in 15 seconds, 6 on target for score. But then I’m fairly weak with Support hand.)
    I think he set the timer for 20 sec for my left hand try. You can hear the bullet slap the cardboard. I got PB shooting one hand and support hand a while ago. Now he's starting to get better than me which is horse shit.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    "Time for Grasshopper to leave the Monastery"

Ideally the Student will surpass the Master at some point. This is what enables the discipline/sport to continue, but it is a little grating to see them pass you by.....
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I think he set the timer for 20 sec for my left hand try. You can hear the bullet slap the cardboard. I got PB shooting one hand and support hand a while ago. Now he's starting to get better than me which is horse shit.
    No maybe it means he is doing more dry firing than you.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    No maybe it means he is doing more dry firing than you.
    He shoots a lot more pistol than I do. I'm trying not to get pulled back into pistol shooting, but my luke warm performance on this drill needs improvement.

Feedback Score
    I enjoy shooting very accurate rifles more than pistols. Which is why I went from assaulted to sniper as soon as it was possible.
    But pistol is still an important skill set

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I am going to shoot it again soon with the Glock 35 357sig 6 inch KKM barrel gun in the near future. I am also going to do some more work at 50 yards, my goal is at least 7 A hits in 7.5 seconds
    That would be smoking!

I’m surprised more people on a gun board wouldn’t be doing this drill.

I guess there’s more internet shooters and gun collectors. ��

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    That would be smoking!

I’m surprised more people on a gun board wouldn’t be doing this drill.

I guess there’s more internet shooters and gun collectors. ��
    Prolly more internet GUN “readers” than either of your above categories.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast