Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 153

Thread: M4C Dicken Drill Thread

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,139
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Will hopefully get to run it today as is - G43 in the pocket with a spare mag.

    I’ll vidya it on a D zone IPSC.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 07-25-22 at 14:01.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    875
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Due to range construction, I had to shoot at 50y.

    13.21s, draw from appendix holster. 4 Cs, 6 As. Glock 19 Gen 5 with factory Ameriglos.
    Nicccce.



    (Reposting from the thread in GD).

    Haven't shot pistol at all since January, so I need to put in more work.

    Base model HK VP9 with luminescent sights.

    45 Yards. From concealment (appendix). Unsupported. 10 rounds total. Shot cold.

    11.89 seconds

    (3) A's, (2) C's, (5) D's. All hits on silhouette.

    My results:











    Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,139
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)





    16.42 seconds
    8/10 impacts
    Two 6rd mags
    G43 with Ameriglos
    40 yards

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,870
    Feedback Score
    0
    I shoot a pretty even amount of 3 yd to 25 yd. Very rarely go out further but this will get me out to do it. My range doesn't have a 40 yd spot so I have to do 50.

    I haven't shot in several weeks. Pretty guilty about that.

    Will do it cold with HK P30SK that's what I've been carry the most lately. Factory lame sights.

    What about ammo?

    Are we using anything or carry ammo or what?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,139
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    I shoot a pretty even amount of 3 yd to 25 yd. Very rarely go out further but this will get me out to do it. My range doesn't have a 40 yd spot so I have to do 50.

    I haven't shot in several weeks. Pretty guilty about that.

    Will do it cold with HK P30SK that's what I've been carry the most lately. Factory lame sights.

    What about ammo?

    Are we using anything or carry ammo or what?
    I took my gun and holster as it sits, a spare mag as I have it ready and went and shot as I was dressed.

    Aside from, you know a guy shooting a rifle in my direction or target practicing at a mall, I tried to make it as legit as possible.

    Iím glad I know my abilities. Sad that there are people on this forum who wouldnít have even taken the shot when itís such an easy one to make.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    9,603
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    MY MAN

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post





    16.42 seconds
    8/10 impacts
    Two 6rd mags
    G43 with Ameriglos
    40 yards

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,870
    Feedback Score
    0
    I would like to see someone do this with a revolver.

    Yes, concealed gun & reload.

    Not a "race gun", either.

    I can't but I'm sure someone could. 2.5s draw to first shot, .75s splits, 5s reload.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,139
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I learned a few interesting things:

    The mag does not fall out of the G43 if your hand is positioned in such a way to block it - which is very easy to do if you have larger hands. Oddly enough this has never happened before but did today. Youíll see I had to rip the mag out instead of letting it fall.

    Itís very time consuming to do a reload with a small magazine out of a loose pocket. Lots of digging and wasted time.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    9,603
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Wish Granted:



    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    I would like to see someone do this with a revolver.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,870
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I took my gun and holster as it sits, a spare mag as I have it ready and went and shot as I was dressed.

    Aside from, you know a guy shooting a rifle in my direction or target practicing at a mall, I tried to make it as legit as possible.

    I’m glad I know my abilities. Sad that there are people on this forum who wouldn’t have even taken the shot when it’s such an easy one to make.
    With a decent backstop, even if I had less than ideal weapon (Say, my .32 mag LCR) I like think I'd least tried and hauled for cover at the first empty chamber.

    Even if a BG isn't taken down a distraction and / or making him bleed gives him something else to think about. A good hit will start the clock until the end. (Bleeds out)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •