Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats Favored to Win Senate for First Time as Polling Improves

Feedback Score

Democrats Favored to Win Senate for First Time as Polling Improves

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-f...me-538-1728325

For the first time, political polling website FiveThirtyEight shows the Democrats with an edge in the race for the U.S. Senate in November.

FiveThirtyEight believes that the Republicans have selected some "weak candidates" in some key races, meaning that they are less likely to take the upper chamber than previously predicted.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    I'd tend to put that poll in the same category as the "Hillary will win, 100%" polls we saw in 2016...
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    To me the senate is far more important than the house. Holding just one chamber gives us the ability to shutdown any legislation but holding the senate also shuts down any new nominations pudding pop will try to get confirmation on.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    If anyone knows how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, it's the GOP.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It's early but this is expected: it will tighten the closer to November we get.

This is what I am seeing:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tions-map.html

Feedback Score
    The RINOs piss me off. We gagged and voted for their candidates for decades, and now that the MAGA crowd is around, they want to lose. F them.

I agree. The Senate is more strategic- and important if they want to try to pack the court or replace a SCOTUS justice if one were to be killed.

The House is nice because of the investigations, but nothing ever really comes out of them. They are all show and can drive a narrative, but in the end, don’t ever lead anywhere.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The RINOs piss me off. We gagged and voted for their candidates for decades, and now that the MAGA crowd is around, they want to lose. F them.

I agree. The Senate is more strategic- and important if they want to try to pack the court or replace a SCOTUS justice if one were to be killed.

The House is nice because of the investigations, but nothing ever really comes out of them. They are all show and can drive a narrative, but in the end, don’t ever lead anywhere.
    If the goal from 2022-2024 is to obfuscate and block, then any chamber will do. If the GOP wants to ram legislation through and they have a veto-proof number, they will need both chambers. But holding either chamber will stonewall Biden and Company.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Is this the pre-election propaganda that sets the stage for a sliver of believability in the fraudulent outcome?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Is this the pre-election propaganda that sets the stage for a sliver of believability in the fraudulent outcome?
    Bingo!

They figured out a fool proof way to cheat, no one stopped them, why should they change their approach this time?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yep, it’s worked for them for years.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast